music mp3 player

Monday, August 29, 2016

Vocab

1.Faith - to have confidence in a person or thing 
-I have Faith that the Raiders would win, sadly they freakin suck!

2.Threshold -a strip of metal,wood,or stone that borders a door/ amount of intensity that must be surpass for a certain reaction
-I had almost fell so i grabbed the Threshold to stop the fall


3.Tarry - to stay
-I got in trouble so i had to Tarry with the teacher to discuss my actions


4.Resolve - to come to and understanding/decision 
-After Jake's car had been stolen, he had decided to Resolve his problem and buy a new car.


5.Discern - to recognize 
- He was good a Discerning problems at home


6.Martyr -Someone who suffers through death because there belief 
-Jesus was a Martyr.


7.Mirth  -amusement/ mostly expressed in laughing
-When I seen my cousin fell I had tears or Mirth because it was hilarious 


8.Catechism -principles of Christians, questions or answers for instructions of christians
-The old man had Catechism


9.Pious -devoutly religious/ virtue/ sincere but unlikely to succeed 
-He was Pious in his everyday life.


10.Frenzy -  a point of uncontrolled excitement or wild behavior
-When he got mocked he went on a Frenzy!


No comments:

Post a Comment